The point is this - you trust DNCU to help with your financial decisions, and we want to say thanks by giving back to our most loyal members.
Here's how you earn points:
• 1 point for each $1 of interest paid on a loan
• 1 point for each $1 of dividends earned on any share account
• 100 points for each year of membership (paid in anniversary month)
• 1 point for every $1 paid in Mortgage Origination Fees
• 500 points for opening a checking account with direct deposit
• 500 points for getting your new or used auto loan through us
• 500 points for getting a DNCU credit card
• 500 points for signing up for eStatements
Here's how you can use points:
• 2500 points = 25bp reduction on a loan (excludes real estate, credit cards, lines of credit, and share secured)
• Gift your points to any DNCU member (member must still qualify for loan)
• Waive any fee listed on the fee schedule once “lifetime points” hit 5000*
* Simply add a zero to the actual fee amount. For example: $25.00 = 250 points
To discover how many points you have earned and for continued point tracking, click here.
For your first login session, enter your account number and the last four digits of your social security number. You will be required to choose a new password after your initial login.
Not sure which account number to use? Use your oldest account number. Not sure which is your oldest? Call 877-818-DNCU or visit a branch.
The Member Reward Points program could be discontinued at the discretion of the credit union.