Community Sponsorship Programs
We at Del Norte Credit Union pledge to improve lives by being the "Ideal Partner for a Better Future," with Del Norteño Pride.
DNCU understands that the role of a credit union is not only to be a trusted source of unbiased financial advice but also to proactively support the community and people that are the foundation of the credit union itself. We demonstrate this through our support of worthy causes that strive to enhance life in Northern New Mexico as well as our DNCU Scholarship Fund and our Financial Literacy Programs. In addition, we make efforts to tie DNCU marketing campaigns to fundraising opportunities and partner with local businesses and organizations in order to further benefit the community-at-large.
Donations/Sponsorship requests are available to those organizations that fit our philosophy.
The employees of DNCU continue DNCU's good works, and we commend them for their philanthropic spirit-raising and donating money for good causes as well as volunteering hundreds of hours each year to a variety of local charities and organizations.
Here are a few of our Community Partners.
- Cancer Foundation for New Mexico
- Many Mothers
- SFPS Adelante Program
- Esperanza Shelter
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Board, Los Alamos
- Downtown Action Team Española
- Crisis Center of Northern New Mexico
- Casa Familia (St. Elizabeth Shelter)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region
- Santa Fe Birth to Career Collaborative
- Fiesta para Bebes
- LANL Foundation Conference on Education
- Española Teen Center
- Los Alamos Family Council
- Project R.A.C.E.
- Tewa Women United
- Santa Fe Youth and Family Shelters
- The Family YMCA, Los Alamos & Española
- The Santa Fe Family YMCA
- Santa Fe Civitan Club
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - School Backpacks
- Santa Fe United Way
- La Familia Medical Center
- The Food Depot
- Kiwanis Club of Los Alamos
- Pajarito Environmental Education Center
- Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe
- Rotary Clubs of Santa Fe
What an amazing gift to the kids we serve! Thank you!!"
--Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region
"Please accept our sincere appreciation for your act of generosity and the important part you have played in improving the lives of your neighbors in need."
--The Food Depot
"Your donation to the White Rock Youth Activity Center was a wonderful surprise. "
--Los Alamos Family Council
"Together, we can achieve our mission of strengthening Santa Fe's economy by cultivating thought leadership and by spearheading collaborative projects at the intersections of art, culture, technology, education and industry."
--Creative Santa Fe
"You do so much to connect families and nature - thank you!”
--Pajarito Environmental Education Center