Mobile & Online Banking Bill Pay
Start now! Paying bills online is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Login to your DNCU Online Banking.
- Click the Bill Pay tab and sign-up to pay your bills online from your DNCU checking account.
- Set up your payees and start paying your bills online.
You can enjoy:
- Flexibility - Pay anything from credit cards to car payments or even your babysitter!*
- Savings - Save on check costs, postage and mailing time
- Convenience - 24-hour access, all in one place with one password.
- Security - Your personal information is safe and private.
*See online payment guidelines
Even More Reasons to Pay your Bills Online:
Save on Fees — Don’t pay transaction fees for paying your bills on a biller Web site or for paying a bill over the phone.
Save Time — No need to write checks, go to the post office, buy checks and stamps
Take Control — You control when the money is taken from your account when you switch from having your biller auto-deduct payments from your account to paying your bills online.
Reduce Clutter — Put an end to those stacks of bills.
Reduce Risk — Almost 85% of identity theft cases are due to lost checkbooks, check payments, and stolen bills and paper statements.
Reduce your identity theft risk — pay bills online.
Feel Secure — You can view your bills and account statements and set up payments all with security features designed to safeguard your personal information.
Safeguard Your Credit Score — Set up e-mail reminders to notify you when bills are due, and schedule automatic payments so your bills are always paid on time.