Mobile & Online Banking
At DNCU, we offer a broad range of online tools - including the latest technologies - to make handling your finances easier and more convenient, saving you time and money. Services include Online Banking (accessible via desktop computer, smartphone or tablet) as well as a Mobile App. For more information about specific products as well as system requirements, look at our FAQs.
- To get started, click our logo at the top of this page to go to the home page.
- Then, in the Login box at top right, click New User.
- Fill out the form completely and Submit. You will be activated for Online Banking if all entries match our records.
- Download our mobile app in iTunes or Play store - AFTER you activate via a desktop computer.
- Note that the entries in the Online Banking request form MUST match your account setup, or the activation will not be automatic. Call us at (877) 818-3628 if you have problems.
With Online Banking you can:
- Use the browser on your desktop, tablet or smartphone or download our Mobile App
- Review all accounts, balances, and recent transactions on one page
- Put money back into your pocket with our Debit Rewards program
- Track expenses and review past spending from an easy-to-use chart
- Use Bill Pay - the easiest way to track and pay all your bills
- Make quick transfers between accounts - internal and external (see Alternate Payments for details)
- Review recent and historical transactions
- Use Money Management to track your budgeting and spending
- Use Apple Pay for payments
- Mobile App feature: Look for our Mobile App widget on the home screen of your phone. It is a shortcut to online banking
- You can now set up recurring transfers in the app
- You can set up alerts for balances and loan due dates in the app
Mobile App for Banking
After you activate Online Banking according to the directions above, download our Mobile & Tablet App for robust, secure banking functionality. Visit the Play store or App Store to download our apps for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. Search for "Del Norte Credit Union," then download the app to get started. Use the same username and password to log in as you would on a desktop computer.
Touch ID can be used to log in to our Mobile App! If you have a Touch ID-enabled iPhone, you will receive a prompt after you log in to the App, asking if you'd like to start using Touch ID to log in. Or go to the Settings menu in the Mobile Web App to enable Touch ID.
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture - Snap a photo of a check with your smartphone, then deposit it using our Mobile App! Free. Simple. Convenient. Saves gas, too! Click here for handy tips.
Pay safely and securely with your iPhone 6 or higher (iOS 8.1 or higher). Set up your DNCU debit card and/or credit card in Passbook. Your iPhone will guide you through the setup process, which includes verifying your card, granting Apple Pay access, and then storing it in Passbook. Be sure to have your card handy so you can verify the card with its security code. The card linked to your Apple ID will be your default Apple Pay card, but you can always change that by going to Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay and updating your transaction default information.
New to Online Banking? Following the directions at the top of this page to get activated!