Make a Loan Payment
Are you an Online Banking user?
- Deposit your payment with our Mobile App by using the Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) feature. Make the deposit to your Share (savings) account. After the deposit has posted (this may take 24-72 hours depending on the time you make the deposit), then make a transfer from your Share account to the loan.
Not an Online Banking member?
- Set up Direct Deposit to pay your loan automatically.
- Set up Direct Debit, and we will deduct your recurring payment free from your account at another financial institution. Call us at (877) 818-DNCU (3628) to set it up via DocuSign.
- Send a check to Del Norte Credit Union, P.O. Box 1180, Los Alamos, N.M. 87544. Please include member number and loan number on your check.
- Come in to one of our six branches to make a payment.
- Use Shared Branching: go to any credit union in the CO-OP network to make a loan payment as if you were walking into one of our branches. Be sure to have your ID and member number with you.