Stop Payment Request
A Stop Payment is a request to deny payment of a check or payment. You may want to ask for a Stop Payment:
- If you have written a check that you do not want DNCU to honor
- If your check order is missing or delayed
- If you want to stop a bill payment, POP$ payment or external transfer
Please call us during business hours to request a Stop Payment at (505) 455-5228 or (877) 818-DNCU.
- You must request the Stop Payment in writing (we will send you a form, or you can stop by a branch)
- There is a fee for this service. See Fees here.
- A Stop Payment expires six (6) months from the date of the request.
Call us at (505) 455-5228 or (877) 818-DNCU with questions.