Text Message Banking
This channel allows you access to your account through the convenience of text messaging.
With Text Message Banking you can:
- access the balance of a designated primary account
- access the balances of all of your checking accounts
- access the balances of all of your savings accounts
- access the balances of every active account you have
- access the most recent five transactions on your designated primary account
- transfer money between designated accounts
- receive a weekly notification related to your primary account balance
- receive a low balance alert when your primary account goes below a designated threshold level
Signing up is EASY
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the 'Additional Services' link on the orange menu then 'Mobile Banking & Alerts' in the drop down.
- Click 'Activate'
- Enter your mobile number which will prompt a text message confirmation code to be sent to you
- Enter the confirmation code on the sign-up page
- Follow the steps to set-up your preferences
To get started, simply send one of the following requests to 454545.
- BAL (or BALANCE) – System returns the current and available balance on the primary account.
- BAL CHK (or BAL CHECK, BAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) – System returns the current account balances of all active checking accounts.
- BAL SAV (or BAL SAVE, BAL SAVING, BAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT) – System returns the current balances of all active savings accounts.
- BAL ALL (or ALL BAL, BALANCE ALL, ALL BALANCE) – System returns the current balances for all of the user’s active accounts.
- LAST (or LAST5, LAST 5, LAST FIVE, LAST TRANS) – System returns the most recent five transactions on their primary account.
- TRANS (or TRANSFER, TRAN, T) + $amount – System returns updated balances for the transfer account and the primary account. Note: dollar sign is not necessary
- HELP (or HLP) – System returns information related to using text message banking. NOTE: If an unenrolled user enters the correct short code and requests HELP, the following is sent: FI Name Banking: Info at txtbanking.net. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg & data rates may apply. Msg freq dpnds on settings
- STOP (or END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT) – System terminates text message banking for that phone. NOTE: If an unenrolled user accesses the correct short code and requests STOP, the system displays the following message: FI Name Banking:You will no longer receive msgs to this handset. Info at txtbanking.net
See User Guide for complete details on Text Message Banking.